Monday, December 10, 2007

Guitar

This might not seem related but it is.

I was watching Juno the other day and recalled (for the ten-thousandth-and-second time) that not knowing how to play a musical instrument is kind of depressing. I've made a plan to start learning how to move my hands around a guitar once the new year starts. I know what you're thinking, why wait? It's because I promised Nate a story and I can only take on so many projects at once.

Wait, what? Guitar? Juno? Superstar?

Well, most of the main characters in Juno played the guitar, none of them were super stars but they had them laying around their rooms, they could pick other people's up and strum out a little music. That's really all the more I want. The song was in the movie. See it's all connected. Also the song is great, and meta (music about music, and love, of course).

No comments: